Ashley Park Country Fair 2015
ASHLEY PARK is to hold its second Country Fair
on SUNDAY 1st November 2015.
Supporting Taranaki Rescue Helicopter
The Fair coincides with the Taranaki Rhododendren Festival (30th October to 8th November), and could be an opportunity to think of Christmas as you enjoy a day at the Park.
There will be a variety of stalls, such as jewellery, art, clothing, etc., as well as a choice of food stalls.
Areas will be available for picnicing. We look forward to your company, rain, hail or shine!
- Time: Gates open 10am - 3pm
- Entry: Via Paetaia Lane, off SH3. Follow signs for Parking in paddock.
- Entry Fee: $5 Adults, Children (under 15) Free
- No pets or animals allowed entry, with the exception of guide dogs.
- No feeding of The Park animals, except with special food pellets available for purchase at the Park’s Antique Shop
If you wish to participate as a stallholder you are welcome to apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please give your contact details and photos of your products, and your website if you have one. Applications will then be considered, and a Registration Form sent to the successful applicants.
You can also download our stallholder information sheet by clicking here.
To view some photos from 2014 click here.